Wednesday, April 1, 2009

There's No Sound Except For When Our Bodies Move.

Well, not much new in my life besides the same ol' drama that has been going on for a week or so. I believe it got worse though, haha. I didn't think it was possible to get worse than it was, but apparently its able to happen. You know when you're in a complicated situation, and you think to yourself "this isn't going to get any more complicated than it is now". Well weeks later when it is more complicated, you realize it was able to get more complicated than it was then. Your first complications now seem like simple easy things in life. So, its not very fun. Uhm, I've decided there should be no serious dating in high school. You can disagree with me cause this is just my opinion. The reasons for this opinion that is now formed in my brain is: its complicates your life. Especially if you're with someone and your natural way to talk is to flirt with the opposite sex. You don't mean too, and you like your boyfriend/girlfriend more than these guys/girls your talking to but it still comes out as flirting. If you can't handle your boyfriend/girlfriend flirting with others then you shouldn't be with them. We are only teenagers, and our minds go off of about 90% hormones. Hormones being what controls most of our actions and thoughts, we're bound to mess up and want to do things naturally. Plus another reason I don't think we should seriously date in high school is because this is a time for FUN. These are the years we're suppose to make mistakes and learn from them. If you aren't doing it now, when are you going to do it? When you're married and it is a really big problem? Why do you want to seriously date just one person when you're going to do that in your 20's? I want to have fun and enjoy life right now.. I don't want to be tied down to one person when I'm only in high school. Why are you wasting time with one person when you can be having fun with many? I'm not talking about kissing and having sex with a ton of people, control yourself that much, haha. I'm talking date other people, so go on a date once or twice with someone then date someone else once or twice and continue that cycle. Don't drag on the dates. How are you suppose to know if they are the right one or not if you haven't had a chance to see what else is out there. Honestly, we're in high school.. we're so young right now. We have some knowledge but not all knowledge that we're meant to have. Do you realize that from 0-30 is a good time of life to experiment, date around, make mistakes, and such? I mean I do want to find that right guy for me eventually but right now, no boy/girl wants to be absolutely serious. Its high school. We have a few years before we should get married depending on when you want to get married. I want to be married by 25-26, and so I still have years to look around and see if I find that one. I don't want to be single and 40. To me, that would be when my life sucks for sure.. but I would rather make my mistakes and learn from them now when I'm young and single then when I'm older and married. I think the mistakes we make as kids and teenagers aren't as bad to when we're adults and make the same mistakes. The consequences are totally different from when you're 13 compared to when you're 27. HUGE DIFFERENCE. We haven't even experienced college yet and you're ready to tie the knot with your high school sweet heart?! Sure its a cute story, but I believe only 10% at most stay with high school sweet hearts. If they do that is amazing, and such a cute story to tell your kids. But the other 90% are going to end up divorced or separated by the time they are 25 or so. That is so sad. I think we should play right now and get serious later, cause we do have about 70-75 years with that one person if we get it right. Ya know? So its not like we're going to run out of time for you to find that one person, we have time. Sure we don't know when we're going to depart from this world, but why does it make you want to go faster and not enjoy life so much? As long as you know what it is like to date and have a relationship, and such.. you're fine. At least you know what it felt like. Some may not get a chance for that, so just date and have fun. No serious dating cause it only complicates your life, their life, and anybody else who is involved. I mean, I talk to guys who have girlfriends and I don't like them like that but the girlfriend gets mad anyway. I can't just be friends with a guy just cause his girl is worried.. wow. Grow up, if he is still with you at the end of the day.. then he's yours and not mine, obviously. So if you are seriously dating, that's cool. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that's what makes this world so great. I believe no one should seriously date in high school.. and you don't have to agree. I don't care, its your opinion and I have mine. I hope I don't offend anyone by this topic, or any other topic I choose to write on. Just think, when you're older what are you going to regret more: something you did do or something you didn't do? I will regret something I didn't do over something I did do. Half my experiences are ones that I'm glad I did and I didn't miss out on. I'd regret if I hadn't of done them. Some things are meant to happen so you can laugh on them later in life. I want to look back at my teenage years and say "hell yeah, those were some fun times". I don't know about you but I'm already regretting the things I had a chance to do but I didn't do.. and I'm only 17! Dang, that's sad. We still have a whole life time ahead of us, so don't go to fast and miss the good years. We deserve to be happy now and when we're older. Don't commit to something if you're not happy about it. If you aren't happy, then why are you doing it? Are you just staying with whats convenient because you don't think you can get something better? What you deserve? Fine. Ruin your life, but I'm not going to ruin mine! (: I tend to live it out by enjoying what I've done and trying not to regret things I should have done. The choice is up to you in the end. Well, its late and I have school. Plus you're probably bored with this, if you've gotten this far.. haha. So goodnight and think about your life before its too late :)

P.S- If you die tomorrow, could you say you lived your life how you wanted too? And you were honestly happy with the things that happened? And you were happy with the things that you missed?

No comments: