Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easy Street, Where The Rich Folks Play.

Ugh, I'm so glad I leave for NYC soon. Its gonna be funn :) I can't say I'm that excited about the dance classes, lol. My body is super sore from I don't know what! Today at work though, I just didn't want to do anything but lay on the ground. haha, Some little girl joined me on the ground and kept telling me she was tired. She's cute. haha, I think my body is sore because I haven't slept much lately and at work on Monday(yesterday), I tried to do a tick-tock. It didn't work out as well as it has.. stupid tumbling. lol, I don't know why I'm sore but I just am.. its not much fun. The other parts of the NYC trip will be awesome though :) The touring of the city, the shopping, and the plays. ahhh, five days :) :) woohooo! (ever watched Sex and the City? Its filmed there! :D) I'm nervous about flying though. Because I haven't been through this new system of checking in bags and stuff.. it sounds so freakin' strict! I feel like I can't even take anything with me.. stupid terrorists. Ruin life for us. I remember when my brother-in-law proposed to my sister at the airport. Right when we got off our plane, he just proposed to her. It was so cutNe and crazy! Good ol' days. Oh geez, we have to be at the airport in like an hour.. :) I feel like watching Annie now.. lol. Just busting out singing the songs of Annie. I bet people in NY would just love it, haha. Then they'd know for sure I'm a tourist. I think they'll be able to tell anyway. I'm sure I'm going to be in awe at the city. I'll look like an idiot :/ oh well, I always do. hmmm, but yes I'm super happy I'm going to NY to get away from a few things for a few days. Running won't help but it will relax me for a while.. I'm actually quite upset about things right now. Stupid. Grrr. So yeah, I'll see you in five days, after my trip is over :) I'm going to take a lot of pictures!! xD BYE!

P.S- Today in drill we learned the Hannah Montana hoe down dance :) Its fun!

No comments: