Saturday, April 11, 2009

Can't Stop The Hunger For Your Love.

Hmmm, for some reason I just want to talk about songs lately.. its like my life at the minute. I love music :) Well, I guess I can tell you I love the songs: Pool party by Aquabats, I think I'll be ok by Bayside, Breakdown by Forever The Sickest Kids, Wrapped up in you by Garth Brooks, Beautiful mess by Diamond Rio, Gossip by Breathe Carolina, Be ok by Ingrid Michaelson, and Follow me by Uncle Kracker. Its a lot I know.. but I love them all :) They bring good memories to my mind. Ones I'll never forget, haha. So Last night Iwent with Jordyn again.. It was fun. I love her. hahah, she's so crazy and just fun! I like spending time with her.. haha. Last night we watched House Bunny and Night at the Roxbury. They are so funny. I love House Bunny. But it kinda bugs me at the same time cause I can't stand how stupid she is.. really, are people that stupid?! And if so, how do we handle them? I'd just shoot them.. hahah. I really wouldn't but they bug me. Night at the Roxbury is so funny! :D I love that movie. Its amazing haha. I enjoy watching movies.. I still need to finish Seven Pounds and Slumdog Millionaire.. haha. Its hard to pay attention to movies lately. I was surprised I was able to pay attention to the two I watched last night. But they're funny. I noticed last night, I like to snack.. thats probably why I don't eat a lot in one meal. I usually have crackers or cereal or something to snack on with me at all times. I get hungry for little things like snacks a lot. But I really don't like to eat.. haha. Cause later it just comes out in a different form and we start the cycle all over again. I've blogged about this before.. its a weird cycle but it happens, we can't stop it. haha.. Yup. Eating is useless in a sense I think. So my sister lives at my house now and I never see her.. hahah. Is that sad? I mean I see her occasionally but you'd think I'd see her more. We did go on a drive this week though :) It was a good drive, we talked and laughed. I love her. I love my other sister too. They both mean the world to me. My family rocks. haha. Spring break has been kinda boring.. I know that I don't really help when I try to find things to do, I guess I don't try hard enough? I don't know. But I do know that I can't stop thinking about certain people and its bugging me. I really think that if I was talking to them that I'd be so much more happier. That the sun would shine and I'd be entertained all the time. I don't know if its true but I some how think it will be. Stupid. Ugh. I don't like myself right now.. I want to go back to normal. I'm not being my normal self and its not fun. hmmm, I guess time will change things.. hopefully. Well have a good day! :) Even though the weather kind of sucks.. haha. Bye!

No comments: