Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Breeze Drifting On By.. You Know How I Feel.

duude, I love my best friend Brittani Baker :) Seriously, these few weeks she has really been here for me when I needed her most and she's just amazing! I couldn't survive life knowing I couldn't talk to her.. really, she is so awesome and my other half. So today we were talking about our future trips and we decided we're gonna go somewhere sunny. Well, as we were talking about places to go for our sunny vacation spot, a comment was made that made us both laugh. Plus it brought me back to my normal self more than I have been lately, (thus why I love her so much!) Here's my favorite few lines that just make me laugh:

-Well there is a lot of black guys there though..
- thats okay, I've always wanted black children.


You may not find it funny, but I think its hilarious :) It will always make me smile and realize life isn't sad and depressing as I think it is. Life does go on after bad times.. thats how you get to the happy times of your life. I forgot that I think, thats why I'm really not moving forward you could say. But I think I'll be doing better now with that comment in mind, and knowing that some people are just jerks and liars. That you can't trust them cause they tell so many lies that you get lost in them all. And once they're done with you.. they try to blame you! aha, how dumb are they. Anyway yeah.. I love Britt :) Simple as that.

Goodnight :)

No comments: