Thursday, April 9, 2009

Go Ahead And Cry Yourself To Sleep..

The more I get to know males, the more I like dogs.

He's the cutest, sweetest, nicest, greatest, most romantic,
most insensitive jerk I have ever met.

I love you for letting me feel what it's like to have everything,
But I hate you for letting me feel what it's like to LOSE everything.

You're so afraid to continue what we have, you know some
thing's there, you feel just as much as I do when you
touch me, you like it just as much as I do when you kiss me,
it's just you're pulling away now because you know that if
you don't pull away soon you might find yourself falling
in love and I don't think you're prepared for that.

Letting go isn't a one time thing.
It's something you
have to do over and over
again....everyday.


I want to scream. I want to shout.
I want to have faith and never doubt.
I want to bend, I want to break,
to sleep and never wake.
To break down walls and to escape,
be alone and hide my face.
I want to feel, I want to touch.
I want to stop wanting you so much.

I may regret the way we ended, but I will never regret what we had.

I wish I was a kid again,
because skinned knees are
easier to fix then broken hearts.

It's like my mind knows what's right
but my heart is being retarded and still cares

How do you heal a broken heart?
I have no idea where to start because
everything I do reminds me of you

No matter who broke your heart, or
how long it takes to heal, you'll never
get through it without your friends.


No comments: