Saturday, March 28, 2009

Girls Can't Save You, You're In Trouble.

So this weekend equals boring-ness! :/ I don't mind that I didn't go to jr. prom, its the fact that most of my friends went to jr. prom so I had no one to hang out with like all Friday. But I went shopping and got my vans :) They are yellow and I love them, haha. Then I went and saw Fired Up, its the funniest movie ever. I liked it a lot. Uhm, I did nothing Friday night, I'm really quite a big loser eh?! haha. Oh well, it was way boring. So today my sister came in and woke me up looking for a key. So I got up at nine and couldn't go back to sleep, I proceeded to get ready about nine thirty by curling my hair and stuff. I was quite bored.. And I ended up doing basically nothing today! I really have no life at all. I think I should be put in a box that says "Loser and Loners" haha. OH well, I'm sure I'll find something to do. Seriously today, I hung out with Vannah, just watching T.V then came home. Then went to dinner at Five Guys and liked it for the most part. And once I was home, did nothing. My life is equaling nothing this weekend, I guess its mostly because I have hung out with people the last few weekends. And I liked it :D but now the people are busy and I'm lonely once again. haha. Have you ever looked at something and thought "they look so perfect", Then heard the many billions of problems hiding under the surface and realized "they're not perfect"? Thats what I have realized today. Things are never perfect and if they are, its only cause people are pretending to make you think so! Seriously, I learned things today that are so un-perfect, even if they seemed so perfect. They are not. I didn't know the lies going on behind the perfect image. Or at least the happy image. Can we really not be happy unless we're depending on something else? I thought I was bad but I think the world is in a funk. But yes, I am depending on a boy to keep me happy. And I am disappointed in myself for it! I want to be happy by myself, not depending on some silly boy to help me through anything or whatever. I'm sure I can have fun and be happy without having to think about someone else. I don't know. I'm just really weird.. yup. So yeah, I don't want to write anymore even though I'm bored out of my mind at my house. haha, so goodnight :) Hope your weekend was great!

No comments: