Friday, April 17, 2009

All I Want Is To Be With You.


Hmmm, heard Flo Rida's new song? Sugar.. :) Its a good song, it makes me sad whenever I hear it though. It is still a good song. I just think of the name Sugar Baby.. which makes me smile and makes me want to cry. haha, I believe I like the whole idea of caring for someone else, when you're in a relationship.. ya know. You don't think of yourself as much. You think of the other person. I like that.. Its nice knowing someone cares for you too. That if something was to happen to you, not just your family would care. Its a sweet thought. Its what I think I like most about the romantic sap movies.. haha. Just the thought of having someone else care for you is pretty amazing, to me at least. Well, I guess thats all I wanted to say. I don't want to ramble and yeah.. so goodnight! :)

No comments: