Monday, December 1, 2008

When I Grab Your Neck, I Touch Your Soul.


I can understand not talking or wanting to be around someone much when something happens between the two of you. I understand wanting a little break because you're not sure how to handle the awkwardness. I understand, and I am willing to deal with it. As long as they will be my friend within a little bit. Thats how I hope my latest story will unravel. So my sister is a drill coach at Brighton, for the drill team. I think its cool. I mean sure they are my competition at state but I'm not really into the whole competitor thing right now. But she has a few things that say "Brighton" on them. Well when she slept over last Thursday night for black Friday, she wore a "Brighton" shirt to bed. She left it here and so my mom washed it and last night was like "when did you get a Brighton shirt?" I was like well, I don't have one so its Haeli's. For the fun of it, I wore it to school today! haha, like I said before I don't care about the rivalry as much as others. I got like 10 comments before second on my shirt. People were like "Brighton?! why are you wearing that?" and I would say that it was my sisters and I wanted to wear it. Others made comments about me going to Hunter but wearing that shirt. It made me laugh. I'm on the drill team at Hunter, of course I have Hunter Pride. But why does that stop me from wearing clothes from other schools? Who cares.. I mean its not like I'm rooting for them when I go to Hunter. haha, I really don't understand why some people have such pride in their school that they are mean to others, who cares. I love meeting kids who go to rival schools. I think they are usually pretty cool. My favorite comment today was the one about me only having that shirt cause my boyfriend went there! haha, that was the best. I like to wear shirts that make people think I guess. I'm pretty sure if I could, I would wear a shirt from every school. Except Bingham. I'd be killed at my school by some students haha. Which is dumb but its their life. But yes I enjoyed wearing a "Brighton" shirt today, it was fun. Also I found a new quote thing-y haha.. here it is: "But thats the problem with having all the answers. It was only after you gave them that you realized they weren't what people wanted to hear" Its quite true. And I like it a lot. So my friend, as much as they annoy me, I can't stand not talking to them for a day. Its like I have to talk to them. They bother me, and make me mad at them but I still like to talk to them the next day. Weird right?! haha, I think so. But today, I asked them something, and they gave me an answer that was so me, but no one knew, I don't think they knew either. Probably cause I didn't tell them the whole truth to protect myself. I'm not ready to tell some things that are thought in my brain just yet, and so I want them to keep guessing even though they are right on target with me. haha, I don't know. Its just weird to have someone know you yet not.. I don't know. Well Enjoy your day! :] Oh and guess what, 27 days til my 17th birthday!! :D

2 comments:

Walters Pride said...

whatever! it's on. How can you not be competitive? are we not related??!!! you are going down next week. haha

Unknown said...

Your a nerd and your stories are too long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!