Sunday, December 14, 2008

I Need You So Much That I Just Can't Forget You, Its Not Enough To Say That I Miss You.


Well, last week was pretty good for the most part (: Monday: I hung out with Vannah, Jerman, & Masterpiece! Tuesday: drill, which wasn't too bad. Wednesday: I bought fish :D Colonel Shiny Sides and the other fish, I don't remember his name. haha, they are both very happy, with clean tanks now. Thursday: drill went very well.. but some friends weren't very nice and after drill was fun too (: mmmm he is the best. I finally told him. He knows by me now. haha, Anywayz Friday: Didn't really hang out with anyone, and we performed dance for the first time. It went pretty good. We'll get better with more performances. Then I just stayed home and watched tv. Saturday: was competition! The very first one, I believe it went pretty well, I mean we didn't get first or sweep it but we did good for the first one. Last year we did about the same, so its not bad. Except last year we did the Bountiful one instead of Jordan, I prefer Bountiful. haha. Bingham swept :( oh well, we'll get better for sure and beat them! We took 5th in dance, which for being very first in the category is awesome, I love our dance. Its the best. It really is. We took 3rd in military :) we rocked that one, our intensity was awesome, I think we deserved first over the team that took it. haha, We did not place in kick but thats okay. Now we have motivation to go and kick some trash. So I'm excited for drill. Even though they are the rival school, Bingham's dance was freakin' awesome. The costumes were so cool. Plus the dance was like amazing. So yeah, thats my week for ya! It hasn't really been a super entertaining one but I enjoyed it. Today I went to Stuart's farewell, it was good. I got there in perfect timing! I'm serious I walked in as he was walking up to talk. haha, that was pretty sweet timing on my part. Oh, can you believe the snow storm we got Saturday?! It was crazy, if you looked outside at the competition it was a blizzard!! And my car was so freakin' covered today. I love snow, but not when I'm a car owner. I mean seriously, its so lame when you have to clean your car. So you have to wake up or leave earlier then you planned cause you have to clean your car. It sucks so bad. But I do love snow. I'm glad Karina did the Let It Snow Dance! :) We definitely needed it I think. Well, I have a book report due this Wednesday, and I am doing it on Anne Frank. Well I am only about 100 pages in, its a 300 page book. haha, Its a good story just boring at times. Its like if we wrote day to day about what happened. It'd be boring most days, well yeah. But we got the movie so I could get more of an idea for the report. Yeah, longest movie of my life, its freakin 3 hours. Wow. But its good. I will continue to read the book. So yep, thats all I guess. Oh I love harassing the cat, Daisy. I will purposely hold her down so Juno can get her :) its sooo funny. I don't mind if Daisy is unhappy with me, she can't really do much to me. haha, Plus she still loves me somehow. Its amazing, I'm so mean, oh well. (: Anyway, have a good night. School tomorrow =( btw, that picture is my favorite post secret today. I love it. I want it to come true. I LOVE POST SECRET :D

No comments: