Saturday, November 29, 2008

With A Thousand Lies, And A Good Disguise.

As I sit in the spot, where it all began I start to wonder what
will happen next. Its not like anything was mentioned of a
second time, I will not know if this start will be talked
about or told. I hope it will not be told because then we'd
have to tell what led to this and how its going to end. I
don't want to know the end, only if this will continue. I'm
not sure what to think, my mind is now just pondering
on every question there ever was, and even the ones that
never were. I hate the questions that now arise,
because I do not want to ask them to you because
your reaction is what I'm worried about. I am lost in
thoughts and cannot keep a single thought of it out of
my mind, the beginning has to have an end. Now
I hope this end doesn't come very fast, because I
want to know that this is the start of something bigger
than most things in life. I know this my seem like
some type of poem or rhyming thing, buts its not.
It is a way to tell my story without telling my story.
You will never know the ins and outs of it, and I
hope you do not ponder on it long, for it will be
one big waste of your time. You will move on,
and enjoy what you have in life, that is what I'm
off to do. :]

1 comment:

Walters Pride said...

wow! I thought that you got that from somewhere. that was pretty sweet. I liked it :)