Friday, December 19, 2008

If We See the Last Day And They Say We Gotta Go to War.


"If the sun shuts down and decided not to shine no more. I would still have you, baby. If we see the last day and they say we gotta go to war I’ll be fighting with you, baby Cuz I know if I’m falling, you won’t let me hit the ground. If the boat is sinking, I know you won’t let me drown." Honestly, people are so mean. I wouldn't do some things to people, because its not how I want to be treated.. ya know? But seriously, I just feel ripped open and layed to be called on my final judgement. Why would you trick something out of someone when you know they don't want you to know? Sure you want to know but they really don't want people to know. So why trick them? Why be so mean? Why cut them open and then let them be seen by everyone? When someone is vulnerable, they don't exactly want to shout it to the world. So why make them. Plus, if everyone is calling you something, then why does it matter if just one of your friends does it jokingly? Does it hurt? If it does, why can't they say so? Why must they just be rude and ignore you instead of talking about it. I really just don't understand things, all I know is I don't like things going on in my life that are going on right now. I'm ready for them to be done, I'm sick of being the girl that introduces the boy and girl that fall for each other.. I can only do it so many times accidently before it really starts to get to me. I want to be done, I want to be emotionless, like a robot. Robot don't feel this way, its good to feel this way at times but it also sucks too! I want to fall for no one, let myself not fall for them. If you want me to fall for you, You have to give me something worth trippin' over. I somehow find a lot of things to trip over when there is nothing really worth trippin' over. How sad huh, I just want to wallow over nothing.. haha. It feels like so much is going on when really not much is going on. Its just weird. I put my heart into things so easily.. and I expect it to not be broken but somehow it ends up that way. And I seem to be surprised every time it happens, and it happens a lot! I don't know. I'm just done. Boys make no sense, and all they do is add to the confusion. It doesn't help at all. But to happier topics, WiNTER BREAK! :D Freak yeahh!! I'm so excited. Plus my birthdayy, I'll be turning the big 17! Its crazy how fast time goes. So why do I waste it? hha. I don't know. But I do love winter break. Its the best. Oh and we got a new couch at my house. Its great, comfy, big, and nice to sit on ;) haha. Yep. This will be one interesting break, I can feel it now. OH and LARiSSA iS COMiNG!! :D :D Tomorrow morning, haha. I can't wait for the weekend adventures. They'll be great. Goodnight.
P.S--> Check these songs out, they are amazing!
Us Against the World: Christina Milian.
Dreaming with A broken Heart: John Mayer.

No comments: