Sunday, November 16, 2008

All That We've Been Through, You Still Stuck Around By My Side.

i want new friends! I can't stand the ones I have at the minute. I can't even call them friends. They don't deserve such a title. The only title they deserve is inconsiderate brats!! Even though I've been sick like all weekend, I could still hang out because I wasn't like super deadly sick. Geez, I asked people on Friday if the group was hanging out, and they said "idk" so I don't think they did. But Saturday, apparently they hung out! Nobody asked me, Nobody even texted me saying "hey whats up?" I am feeling very lonely in my group. Good thing I hung out with different people this weekend, Friday I got free ice cream from my friend who works at Baskin Robins. Then Saturday I got basically free into a movie =] I usually don't hang out with these people either, so I liked it. But I realized I don't have a true true best friend. Like Brittani, I may have been moody or acted different with her but she was my true best friend. We talked about everything, we took naps, we sat & did nothing, we sang off key, we did a lot of things. I never dressed up for her. I never had too, I never asked if anything was wrong, I just said "tell me whats going on" and she would say everything that was going on that was upsetting her. I could tell her everything and we would understand each other even if it didn't make sense to us. We spoke our own language. She is truely my best friend for life. She never left me lonely, even when we fought, it made us stronger, we'd always say sorry. I miss her. Why is the world so mean? Why did it take away my only best friend? The one who never let me down? =( I think the world is in for me. I was seriously part of her family, her mom basically referred to me as her daughter, her dad called me "twig". Her brother and sister thought I lived with them. We had sleep overs all the time. I have the best memories of my life with her. She is part of my heart, a part that is never gonna be replaced. She was better than any boy ever could be. I really want to be with her right now, I just feel so lonely lately, not "I want a boy lonely" just friend lonely. Everyone is always busy, or just doesn't talk to me. I should be happy for what I have, but right now, all I see is how lonely I am. I will just spend every day with my dog :] She never lets me down. haha, Well Night! :/

No comments: