Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Its A New Dawn, Its A New Day, Its A New Life For Me.

Winter sucks!! The only reason I say this is because last year at this time I was not a car owner, so I didn't have to get up and clean off my car!! Well this year I own a car, and I now have to get up and clean it from frost, ahhh. It sucks so bad. I think my mom should just switch me spots, so I get the garage and she gets the outside, haha. I am pretty sure her answer is no, I have asked before.. =/ I finally have some free time to write on this blog, haha, I've been too busy lately. I want more free time. I took a nap today =) it lasted at least 3-4 hours long, I enjoyed that one very much. Uhm, accounting is no fun. I seriously have a hard time with hard math, let alone the simple math. Accounting just really confuses me, don't ask why. My brain just isn't smart enough for any math. haha, how sad huh. So today, IT SNOWED :D (besides the cleaning off my car I like snow). I woke up to go to drill today and it was snowing! I was quite excited, I just started singing Christmas songs, and kept it up all day long. I had a country Christmas song stuck in my head particularly.. But my favorite song for this year would have to be "Baby Its Cold Outside". I am helping my sister-in-law(T) with her dance classes on Monday nights, and she is my ride to the studio, so I just stay and dance with her adult class. They are so funny, because the first week I helped T, the women in her class are like "tomorrow you can go and make fun of me with all your friends" haha, I was like, "no I won't do that, you are doing more then I will when I get older. haha, I seriously don't think I'll dance when I'm 30+. hahah, so I think the ladies are cute! And that is their song they perform to this year! So I always sing it Monday nights, haha. T would probably say my singing sucks, but I don't care, I like singing :D I would have to say that since I have met Karina, I like to sing more than I ever have. I'll usually always be singing some song that is stuck in my head. Its quite fun. Boys suck.. mmhmm, because my date for Homecoming still hasn't given me my pictures! I'm so unhappy with him, I grabbed them when they first came out and then he got mad that I took them, so I give them to him. And now what, he takes them and doesn't give them to me for like several weeks after we got them. I got my Sadies pictures before I got my Homecoming, how sad. He apparently has them cut and ready to give to me but he doesn't bring them to school. WOW. Probably because he does not wear a back pack to school. how useless. gosh, bleh. Anyway back to winter time, I love the snow. I really do, not just because Chris doesn't and I like to be opposite of him to bug him but because it reminds me of hot chocolate, fires, Christmas, lights down town, etc. I mean really its one of the best times of the year. I just wish it wasn't so cold. I mean does it really have to be like 40 degrees below 0? Seriously, oh well. Now, Obama won! Isn't that great? I mean I am not a fan of McCain or Obama, but I like Obama more, so I'm happy with the results. I know my brother is, haha. (loser) We are part of history now, we are at the time when the first black man has been elected president. CRAZY HUH. I think so, I mean now the future can hold anything. Is a woman next? or what about an azn? hah, possibilities are endless now. The world is changing, I think for the better. So, back to boys suck, well I feel like one is trying to avoid hanging out but I'm not sure because he keeps asking me when we're gonna hang out, and I tell him times I'm free and nothing =( its quite sad. But he is purposely or do I just think so? My brain really goes far off in thinking.. I don't like it. Also before I close up shop, my dog is the cutest :D she pawed for me to pick her up and so I put her on my lap, and she has been comfy ever since :] awww, I love her. haha, anyway here is my favorite song for this Christmas, Enjoy!: (don't watch the video its dumb but listen!!)









No comments: