Thursday, November 20, 2008

Before The Worst, Before Our Hearts Decide Its Time To Love Again

I've decided I don't want to grow up. The world is way too scary for me.. I mean thank the lord for financial lit, geez if I didn't have to take it, I wouldn't of. And then that would've left me like, unprepared for the future after high school. Today we learned about identity theft. That seriously is so aweful. Why is our world so demented that we have to take other people's lives and ruin them? Isn't it enough that you ruined your life, why ruin another's life? Misery loves its company, I guess. Which is not good, I am so scared to even give out any information about me now, geez. How do you even trust anyone? I mean everyone can lie, even the good people, who you usually trust. I mean, I lie when I'm trying to get a prank to get pulled off. But I'm not good at them, even the good deed pranks. Were you don't want to be discovered, ya know? So I will lie and say its not me. I don't know why but I will. I mean, who won't? Most kids at my school seem to do it. Its like we make sure not to tell anyone but we do anyway and we get called out as a liar. When they are lying too. I mean, its just a crazy circle, probably not a very healthy one either. But I am really scared to enter into the world of living on my own, having a job I go to daily, paying bills, and identity theft. Everything about it seems scary, I am just prepared enough to think I have to be on my own. It doesn't sound fun. Why doesn't Peter Pan's Never Never Land exist?! haha, So my phone broke this week. Yeah its only because I got angry with it, and ruined it even more, brilliant eh? I mean super brilliant. I should get an award, for dumbest person on the planet. I learned my lesson, no matter how mad you are with your phone, don't use it to get your anger and frustration out. It makes things worse. Now I'm to a phone that I wanted years ago, haha. I like it though. Its a cool phone. Just a bit old, but very reliable. I mean people say they drop it a lot, and it doesn't break. But I don't want to drop it to try that out. I'll keep the phone :] haha. well, Wednesday night, with Tru, Ezra, & Cameron.. I went to Body Worlds! It was amazing, seriously the human body is amazing. We went through it quite fast but yet just enough to see it all. I want to go again, it had to be one of the coolest things I've ever been too. You should go! hahaa... NEW TOPICC! I loove the movie Wall-E. Its so cute. Seriously, the best one ever, haha. And Twilight comes out in like under an hour. I bet lines are crowded at movie theaters. Hmmm, I think big fans of the book will not like it. Just from past experiences, movies aren't the same as books. They are not as good. mmhmm, yep. Well, I'm done, so goodnight.

No comments: