Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Wish I Knew You Way Back When,


"I wish I knew you way back when before you were part of my plans, I think that we would have been friends" I believe I just am in some kind of funk. Like there is a battle going on in my brain about who I want to be, and how to be that person. I like to think certain things just solve everything but they really don't.. If you ask someone who has those certain things if they are happier or more this or more that, they usually tell you they are the same.. Its nice to have but you'd be okay if you didn't have it. But to you, you still think it will change everything about your life. Such as you won't be lonely when you're bored. You won't be crying or sad anymore because you'll have that to make you happy. Etc. Its just how you view things I guess. I always view when someone doesn't reply right away that they don't want to talk to me, or I am annoying them. I feel I lose friends because i do certain things wrong, or annoy them. I just don't think my confidence is the highest. I love what others do more than I do my stuff. I will also make fun of something, or point out the bad but then realize its not the nicest thing to do, and I probably will lose friends over it. Oh well? I want to go get sweaters, just a few. haha, and a closet full of jackets! All colors and patterns. It'd be the coolest thing ever, like in the entire world. I also, realized I'm not over them just yet.. Thought I was but I'm not. I really want them more than I will ever say.. And I won't move on because I am afraid to go for someone new. I don't want to be over them, I just want to be with them. If nothing lasts forever, Can I be your nothing? Tru got a blog!! :D I love reading it too. She also pointed me to a place where people post their secrets in a hidden way through pictures, its so cool. I love that type of stuff. Not knowing who it is, but knowing how they feel. Thats so cool. I absolutely love that! I guess I'm off. Haeli needs the computer, bye! :]

No comments: