Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cause Everyone Wants To Feel Like Someone Cares..

-The truth hurts.
Thats why we lie.
-I can go anywhere but if
your not with me there,
than it'll never be enough.
-I didn't come here to tell you
that I can't live without you,
I can, I just don't want to ♥
-
I want to be the one that you open up to, the one
that you tell all your heart's desires to, the
one that you tell all your deepest secrets to, the
one that you fall in love with
-
When you finally realize you didn't
matter at all to someone
, you begin to
wonder
if you matter to a n y o n e.
-
You may not end up where you thought you'd be,
but you always end up where you're meant to be
-
In order to move on you must know
why you felt the way you did, and
why you no longer need to feel it.
-
To me you were worth the fight,
but I wasn't going to fight forever.
-She's the type of girl that tries no to like you, but in the end,
she falls for you even harder.

-
It hurts to know you'll never remember the things I'll never forget.
-
I've finally realized what lives about. Hanging on when
your hearts had enough and giving more when you want to give up.
-
It's amazing how different your world would be if you never met
the one person who changed everything.
-
My theory is if I stop talking to you,
maybe you would start to miss me.
-not only did you change my life when I saw you,
but you also took my heart.
-
What you don't know
can't hurt you, it's
what you suspect that
screws everything up.
-&& ever since I met you
I haven't been able to
stop thinking about you.
-You make me happy,
really, really, happy.
-If you don't intend on catching me,
then please don't make me fall.
-As long as you are a part of my future,
then I don't care what's in store for me.
-I just keep telling myself that
there will be a significant moment
where I finally know what to do.
-
I wish for once someone would
hold me down and make me
say what it is that I'm feeling.
-
I think it's kind of funny
how I can say "him" and
everyone automatically
knows I'm talking about you.
-Sometimes all a person really needs is a
hand to hold and a heart to understand.
-Every time I hear your name, I get lost
in these thoughts of you and I want to
scream to the world how much I adore you.
-There's just something about you,
I swear I don't even know what it is,
but everytime you're near me, it
makes me go absolutely crazy.
-
It sounds so cliche, but I’m sick of
waiting, I don’t want to talk and I don’t
want to listen. I just want you to put
your arm around my waist and kiss me.
-
I'm not saying I don't want you,
I'm saying that I'm tired of chasing you.



These are just some quotes that explain how I feel and think sometimes,
I feel like they explain a certain part of my thoughts, and I've decided...
I think places such as post secret and stuff is empowering. To know
that a secret that means so much to you is out there but no one knows.
It seriously amazing, you feel like you have weights off your chest.
I want the books like that! :D And btw, I never knew how much I
liked talking from him, day to day. Its like I am not able to function
without knowing he's still okay. But I feel I'm annoying him, gosh.
Also, this boy I thought I was over, yeah that is not true. I believe
he still has my full attention and I'm not getting it back just yet, even
though I would like it back. I want him to be ignorable and someone
I can not talk to for days and not care.. someone who I don't feel stupid
around. haha, yeah. I realized, I believe love with solve everything,
like a boyfriend will help me through anything when I'm pretty sure it
won't.. its like I can'tever get over that thought. I always hear people
talk about how someone, their bf or gf, is there for them when they
need them. I guess I just want that somebody, I really do.. But I
think I should wait because that person isn't gonna come when I am
expecting them, they are going to catch me off my feet and just
throw my life in a twisted knot I can't get out of without them.
At least I'm hoping so, think its too much to hope for?! Sometimes
I feel so.. anyway just sharing thoughts on my mind at the minute, night!

No comments: