Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's Five O'Clock Somewhere..

"I know this pretty rave girl, Always think about her. When she says hi to me, butterflies go right through me. When I see her dancing want to take a chance and get in a little closer, and maybe get to know her." Ever been to a dance club? They are fun! You can just feel everyone's energy levels as they are dancing and going crazy. Or if its too packed you can feel someone's hand touching weird places, usually not but you never know. And its possible that as your moving through the crowd to get somewhere else, either another part of the dance floor or off the dance floor.. you end up saying sorry a lot to random people you don't even know. Its so much fun! (: There is a club downtown thats called Studio 600 and its kind of like a "mormon" club. Its not really but it is, cause you can't wear tank tops, has to be full tops. And no really slutty outfits and such. It only serves water. Its a really good place. I'm glad that it exists! So they have a NEON Night, every so often and its so cool. I've only gone once or twice but its really fun. You have glow sticks and can wear bright colors, paint your face with bright colors and other stuff. People get so into it. Like girls will wear old 80's bright neon outfits haha, and yeah. The music is the best cause its so loud, that after you leave the club, your ears ring forever! They play pretty good music there.. you can definitely dance to it. But it sucks cause it gets crowded sometimes.. super jam packed crowded. At some point you end up not even dancing but the crowd is moving you around. hahah. Its weird to think that some people can meet there and become lovers or something. I mean it takes some guts to go up and just dance with someone, but I guess thats how that whole thing is anyway. Plus being rejected, hahah. As sad as it is, its kind of funny. I just love that whole scene, I don't know if I like being apart of it more, or just watching others be apart of it. haha, I have decided I'm an observer of life. I usually like to observe others lives then live my own. Then I sit there and wonder why such things aren't happening in my life. I think they could if I stopped observing and starting living. I guess I like anthropology in a way. I love studying how people act. If they are dumb about situations or pretty smart about them. Yep, I'm kinda weird. haha, so school sucks. Its a good thing to have in your life but I don't like being in a classroom learning about something I'm going to possibly forget in a few years. Its quite pointless at some time. I mean if you're going to be a math teacher, its important to know how to divide fractions but if you're going to become a writer, to you it doesn't matter if you know that or not. Or when Benjamin Franklin was born, if you're going to become a cook, why do you care? You know? Sure I guess its cool if you're with friends or co-workers and out of random, you're like "hey did you know that George Washington tripped on a rock and had bad knee problems after that for the rest of his life" Or "did you guys know that 4/5 multiplied by 8/9 doesn't work?" I mean who cares, It is really that impressive? I don't think so. I mean it helps you through high school and college, but does it really help you when it has nothing to do with your career you want? Why do we waste time learning things that won't even help us with our careers? I guess for those who don't know their career its a good thing but if someone wants to be a firefighter, why waste their time. That'd be funny, a firefighter is saving some family from a fire in their house and out of the blue he's all "did you know that I can make a pot in 10 seconds flat?" haha. You'd be like, uh just save me, hello?!?!?! Its just kind of pointless. But whatever, it hasn't changed in forever, its not gonna change now. OH duude, speaking of school.. this year has been scary. There was a kid at Granger High who killed himself for some reason, then some boy gets shot up at Kearns High. What is with the world? Why are guns so big this year? I don't like hearing that.. cause that now affects my school. Geez, we have so many freakin' cops there now. Plus there is a crack down on getting to classes on time, and if you don't come to Hunter, then you can go to another school or go to Juvenile Hall. Like what option is juvy? So some kids don't want to come to school, so lets send them there? Is that really gonna help the world. It might I guess. But its dumb. I swear teachers can be so dumb sometimes. For example, I am in a gym class for 3A. And last Thursday, this english teacher decides to go walking the track when the gym class is on it. WTF? I mean go before school, what are you doing while a gym class is on it? Checking out those underage kids in high school? Seriously, that is really dumb. Plus she got all mad at us when we were waiting for our teacher to come take roll again so we could do the laps around the track.. and she is freaking out on us cause we are not waiting like we should be. In a line, next to the wall.. boohoo. Grow up, we're waiting, we don't want to sit and wait, we want to walk and talk. I mean we are in gym, we're not in the class to sit? like what goes through there mind. If they don't understand it then they got to question it, cause they need to know EVERYTHING?? Stupid. I'm pretty sure they know what goes on in a teenagers life but things have changed a tid bit. More drugs, more violence, etc. Just little changes that for some reason affect everything. I'm sure half the teenagers get drunk or high some nights a week. Think about killing themselves, feel super lonely, get tired of life, or just want change and don't know what to do. Then also people say go talk to your teachers if you need any help but when you go to class they aren't putting themselves out there enough to care about any of the students. They act resistant toward students.. its weird. I'm sorry but teachers are really dumb sometimes. Yep.. anyway, sorry about the rant on teachers.. they've just annoyed me this week. Peace outt! (:

No comments: