Friday, January 2, 2009

I Want A Love Like Johnny & June.

So, besides the bad. Lets get some good stuff in from the break ;) haha. First off Christmas was great! I got my itouch. And a hippotamus!! haha, I can be such a little kid. I got a ton of clothes this year. I thought I had too many already but I guess not.. woohoo. I love clothes. And shoes. I just want a big fat closet that is as big as... a house full of clothes, shoes, purses, everything!! haha. What girl doesn't though? ah. I want to see the shopoholic movie.. haha. Okay, so now moving on. My birthday!! I turned the big 17. It was awesome! I had drill, it wasn't that bad though, it went well. Then I came home and got ready to go ice skating with Holly and Brit :D that was fun, I stayed by the wall but I had a lot of fun! I miss B. hmm, then I came home and got ready for my party, like cooking and yeah. It was fun. My sister Haeli helped me. She is totally awesome. Love her to death! Hmmm, then I set the decorations up with no help from Tru. Okay so she helped by giving me tape, she just wasnt' tall enough for streamers haha. Its all good, she is still the best. Then people came! I was amazed, hahaha. But it was an amazing party anyway. I loved it. My friends are totally awesome (: I will never forget it. Now, new years.. woohooo!! Well I went to Brad and T's like usual, it was way fun. He cooks a delicious chili :D its the best, and so I ate some of that. Then played guitar hero, haha. My family got it for christmas and ever since we're pretty much addicted. haha, its really fun even though I'm only on medium, barely! I love it. Then I went to Karina's house and partied out there. It was fun. My first year going to someone's party haha. Like a friends house, haha. I enjoyed it. We wore hats and blew noise makers when the clock struck 12. Its sad, 2008 is over. No re-dos. or anything, we just accept how fast the year went and love what happened in it, I guess. But its sad. Life goes too fast for my liking. So yeah, there is my break for ya! haha, its been an interesting one. Anyway, Happy New Year! hope you partied hard, haha :D

No comments: