Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Miss The Sound of Your Voice,


"I love just who you are, I ain't goin' try and change ya. You are a shooting star, thats why you are my favorite" That is my latest fav song (: It really is a great song, haha. Anyway, I've been thinking a lot of things lately, honestly I don't remember half the stuff that goes through my head. You would writing on a blog would remind me but it really doesn't.. hahaha. Something I've noticed this week is I love to ask questions about everything and anything! School, the human body, phones, what people say, why things make you think more than they should, love, toys, little kids, etc. My brain just keeps jumping from thought to thought. I never stay on a thought long unless its a really good one, and it hasn't been many good ones this week. One good question I did ask this week is, why is Hilcrest able to do things other teams aren't allowed too?? Seriously, they can break rules but no other team can and they get away with it??! That just makes life unfair even more.. but it did come with a lot of consequences, so I guess in the end they got what they deserved. But yeah, state drill competition was okay, it sucked cause Hunter didn't even place in the top five for any routine :( and we did some good routines that night! Judges can sometimes suck really badly. Oh well, only can hope to do better next year. Which we will :D I'm quite excited for this next month though, cause we are only working on showcase. It will be quite fun. I like these practices. WELL, school has sucked lately. We did get three days to sleep in though, cause people who haven't passed the UBSCT testing had to go at 7:30 to take the test for the past three days and so I passed mine when I was a sophmore.. so I got to sleep in! It was really amazing, I love sleeping. And also the classes were only 55 minutes long, that was AWESOME! haha, I think thats how long classes should always be. An hour and thirty minutes completely sucks. Yep, thats school. So today, at lunch I put my leg in gum =/ it was so gross, I was so mad. Who cannot put their gum in the trash can?? Are you really that lazy? I understand papers and stuff, but gum? That has been inside your mouth, you're just going to put it somewhere random and not care if someone sits in it?? That is absolutely foul. You need to learn manners or something. EW. People are just gross at times. Such as in the movie Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist (best movie everr!!!) This piece of gum ends up from one persons mouth to another, then to another. Its so gross. I wanted to puke so bad. Yuck. I don't really like gum anymore, its kind of gross to me now. haha, oh man. Have you ever wondered where people are going when you look around and notice you're not going anywhere? Such as when you are driving around thinking of things to do, you notice how many cars are on the road. I wonder where people are all going, and how important it is to them. Will it help them or make them more sad or mad? Will where they are going affect where we are all going to end up? Its crazy. So many people on the road, so many places to go, its just crazy. Also, at one point in your life will you run into them and they change your life forever? If so, in a good or bad way? Seriously, when you're on the road next time, notice how many cars are out there. There are a lot. Notice how many questions I came up with from one situation? I love asking them. Even if they are dumb and pointless, it fills my day up. haha, sad huh. Ever since the movie Sex and the City.. I've become addicted. I love that show so much. Carrie asks such good questions that also make me think. About men, about life, about everything. Its weird to believe that in the show they are all in their 30's and single. I don't want to be in my 20's too long and still be single, I'd cry if I was in my 30's. And they have so love making in it, its kinda gross to think about. So I try not to think about it. I'm quite worried I'll end up single and alone in my older years.. even without those really good best friends. I don't want that to happen. I would just want to die if it did. I don't think I can handle some things in life, such as being alone in the end, never finding my soul mate, being worried about money problems, my career, choices in my life, etc. Its just not fun to think about, I don't like to but I'll have to soon. I'm a junior in my 3rd term. It really is sad. Life goes by way too fast, I remember in elementary not even caring about half the things I do now. I don't know.. things just suck I guess. I had one of my best friends choose her guy friends over me this week. That sucked. Then they ended up not liking her as much anyway cause they found flaws that I have seen for a while. I don't know whats in store for her, or for me but I hope we get past this. And she stops choosing others over me. I don't know. I want a new school, new friends, new life, etc. I'm sick of mine. I don't want to build up from here, can't I just start new? Hmmmm, oh well. Anyway, goodnight (:

No comments: