Saturday, January 10, 2009

Don't You Blame It On Me,


"When I See You, I Run Out of Words To Say" I felt like putting song lyrics up, haha. Oh man, so yesterday was our 2nd competition at UVU. AND WE ROCKED IT :D hahah, I like to think so. We started off with a bit of a shaky military.. but we got 1st place in it!! Take that Bingham, JK! hah. Then our dance routine was freakin' awesome, that was so much fun to compete. We took 2nd in that one, but its okay. Cause Bingham's dance routine is amazing. And they can do it so freakin' well. Daaang. Our last dance to compete was kick. We just learned a new one like a few weeks ago, and competing it was kind of scary. But I was excited.. it was fun. I like our new routine a lot! Plus our officers took 3rd. They did a good job! :D oh man, competitions are so fun! I had a runny nose though, so that sucked. Well it was more a stuffy nose I should say. But we were there until like eleven at night. It didn't really seem long though. It was a nice competition I think, there was no crowd it seemed on 1A,2A, and 3A side it seemed. Sad. Anyway, coming back to school this week has sucked! I don't like to work on assignments and yeah. haha, we did this mirror etching in pottery, and I totally sat on it yesterday! haha, sad huh. Oh well, I have to make another one anyway. I love knowing that I have good grades, it helps me so much. Last year at this time, my grades weren't as good as this year, well I did have math but it still sucked to see I was lower than a 3.5, its sad when you can't get a 2.0 I think. I mean a 2.0 is so freakin' easy. a 2.5 is easy. haha, at least in my opinion. As long as you go to school, do the work and turn it in. You can get over a 2.5, probably even over a 3.0. haha, school is super easy if you just go and do the work. Its crazy how kids don't go and so they fail all their classes and then they have to make it up within like the last two weeks of the term, or go to summer school, or night. Whatever one they can I guess. I slept in forever today!! I loved it too. haha, probably til 2 or 3 pm, crazy huh. it felt amazing. But I still have a freakin' stuffy nose =/ This sucks. Oh and for biology we had to do this presentation thing, and it was no fun. But I worked with Bree and Val, they are awesome! The first day we worked on the project, we were able to watch "the Strangers" after working on it for a while, that movie is sweet. It would suck if that really happened though. Well there isn't much to report I guess... hmmm, I'm off to a non-known night! hahah, :D peace out. (not off)

No comments: