Sunday, March 22, 2009

Girl I Think I'm Ready For A Slow Dance With A Stranger.

I've realized I use to update this blog a lot more than I do now. Other people update their blog better than I do. haha, But I've decided I don't really care about updating it every day.. does anyone even read my blog? Probably not. haha, oh well. Hmmm, so the weekend has been good :) I mostly hung out with Karina, she's the best. We hang out a lot but yet we don't really do much. haha, its fun though. We usually end up driving around and doing nothing but listening to music or something. But last night we had some company and it was nice :) Plus it was just plain fun, like I didn't try to be anything besides me. I sang and didn't feel annoying or dumb.. even though I maybe should have? haha. OH, and guess what?! My stress level has dropped down so much. I'm quite happy about this.. :) I turned in my two term projects and I'm pretty dang positive I got an A on them. Then showcase got over last weekend, so now I'm quite relaxed. Show case was way fun. It went by so fast this year, its so crazy. I remember just barely starting out last years team and not really knowing anyone. But now I can't imagine not knowing them. We got our new team Friday! There is 24 girls on the team now.. big team huh. haha, it'll be fun though. There is another Lyndsie on the team though... It kinda sucks cause we'll get confused but it'll be fun cause she is a way cute girl. But yeah, drill team try outs were somewhat nerve racking, haha. They were fun don't get me wrong, but I was a little bit nervous. I always am when I try out for things, but who isn't? If someone isn't nervous at a try out its because they know they are making whatever they are trying out for! Lucky people. haha, I'm now excited for New York (: It is going to be so much fun! I've always wanted to go there, and now I get too! Yup. So last night/early morning, I couldn't sleep for the life of me, I woke up every few hours and had to force myself to go back to sleep... ugh. I love sleeping too. Hmmm, maybe something new is wrong with me? haha. Dude, you'll never believe what happened! So when I was younger, I had a friend who lived down the street from me and we were best friends. The kind that had a fight and went to our own home but then five minutes later called each other saying sorry. I loved it! haha. I was part of her family, but then she moved away and we tried to stay close for a while but it didn't turn out so good. I've missed her quite a bit. She was amazing, I bet she still is. Now to the part you won't believe, she added me on myspace and we're probably going to talk! hahah, (I know I sound really dumb, sorry :/) I'm excited.. :) haha. Yup. Thats what is going on in my life right now, if you wanted to know or not. Have a great day! :)

No comments: