Thursday, March 26, 2009

If I Die And Go To Hell Real Soon.

So I'm quite unhappy with this situation. Its the worse situation I've ever been in.. in my entire life! :/ I absolutely can't stand this. Worst of all, I can't even pretend to be happy about it, its not easy at all. Stupid, stupid, stupid. How can you pretend to not want something when you know you want it so badly? Its a desire in your heart and it kills you to know that this is going on. Ugh. I'm done. I don't care anymore. I will stop caring.. watch me :) I will move on and realize this isn't the worst thing. Also I'll find something better in life, and more worth it. I felt so happy the past few weeks and now due to dumb things I have to change and be unhappy. Its unfair. Why are people so destined to make your life a living hell at times?! Do they really not like you that much at all? Its quite mean to do to someone. Even if you don't like them.. let them live without your stupid problems. Grrr, haha. Oh well, I guess it'll make me stronger? I hope so cause I'm sick of this. I'm eventually going to find a happy place in life and dwell in it haha :) tomorrow will be amazing.. haha, cause I'm a cool loser and didn't get asked to jr. prom. So I'm going shopping to buy myself some vans, its going to be fun :) I love vans.. they are one of the coolest shoes ever. haha, I want to own almost every pair.. haha. But I never will. I went with Vannah today to get stuff for jr. prom and it was fun! I got nothing but ended up having fun hanging out and yeah. She got her jewelry and her nails done. Its pretty cool how they do nails, it fascinated me a lot. I asked the lady about it and what made her want to do it. It smelled really gross in there though :/ I'm not a fan of the smell but the rest was cool. Then we watched Sex and the City :) I love that movie. Its one of my favorites I think. haha, So today was pretty okay. Besides being ignored basically things went okay. I was able to talk to my old best-friend, she's still amazing. She has grown up but still has the same personality to me? haha. I don't know but I miss her. I've missed her for a while. I'm glad we're back in contact now :) haha. Well now onto a new topic: I got a new phone! Its the dare :D and I suck at texting on it. haha, its funny to watch me text cause I really do suck at texting with touch screen phones.. I have to wonder why I got it but then I realize its a cool phone overall. I'm going to be happy with it.. I'm sure of it :) haha. I'm not too bad at taking pictures on it either.. even though I've played with Karina's and my sister's, I am pretty good at the camera! haha. mmhmm, well I think thats all I really want to report about. Not much really going on in my life besides people suck. And I hate it. OH well, I guess I'm suppose to move on and pretend nothing happened.. which sucks!! :( You put your heart and soul into something and end up with a broken heart.. Isn't life great?! haha. I think so. I'm quite tired of this situation though, I really am. SO yeah, goodnight :)

No comments: