Thursday, July 9, 2009

If Its You And Me Forever, I'd Be Alright.


Well, unlike cool people I don't really have a life. haha, I sorta do but I don't. HA. Hmm, this week has been fun? I don't know. Monday I hung out with Jordyn, we just chilled at Bodie's and yeah. Uhm, Tuesday was pretty good. I went swimming twice, also went on a bike ride, and kinda went shopping. I was more on a hunt haha. So yeah. Good eventful day. Wednesday, I hung out with my family! I went to Taryn's Day Care for the day. After my orthodentist. So yeah, little kids are cute and crazy. OH and full of energy. They can keep going for hours. Its fun yet exhausting. After hanging out at T's we drove all the kids to my house and they swam. It was fun. Most all the family was there so it was a fun night. I left for Jordyn's house around nine. ha, I slept over. It was good. Hanging out with her is fun. We do crazy things and laugh way too hard. I came home today around 11 cause she was headed to her grandma's to see a movie. So yeah, I came home and relaxed. I got so bored I curled my hair. Its super cute!! :) haha, I'm bored most my time. Yeahh. Uhm, I got new speakers this week! My mom finally got her stereo system back. I mean my stereo speakers aren't like pro but they are pretty bomb. They get the job done. My arm hurts.. :( I don't know why. And I just received a picture message from Jordyn! haha, Thought you'd like to know. :D
So I will now admit to my obsession publicly.. haha. I have an obsession, small one, for the Jonas Brothers. Its getting a lil bit bigger every few days though. I mean This is good I'm admitting to it but I don't think its going away for awhile.. ha. I have over 1,300 songs on my itouch and I only listen to about 30 or so of them. And those songs are... you guessed it, by the Jonas Brothers! Yup. Obsession? Its close I think. Danng, I have no life so I just listen to them and search up stuff on them. They have interesting lives. I feel bad for them cause of all the media stuff but still. They are amazing. I found this girl today who is going to 45/50 concerts of theirs this year. She is my hero! haha, Her and her mommy are just traveling around to their concerts this summer. Thats like an ultimate road trip. I think it sounds fun. I'm somewhat jealous. haha, That is something to remember for when she gets older. I'd love to just follow some band around on tour. ha, No cares besides following them. Its a tid bit creepy but what isn't in this world anymore? I think she is cool. haha, so yeah. :) I would not like to be a celebrity of any type. Your life isn't yours anymore, and if it is, you must keep it very private which is very few celebs. Your love life, your family life, every bit of your life is basically gone. That kinda sucks. I mean some realize and some don't that celebrities are just humans like us. haha, I was like that at one point. But at one point I finally got over the idea of their status and realized they are like you and me. Searching for answers in this world, but they are doing it a totally different way cause they were able to share their talents with the world. So its crazy. It would suck yet be so cool. haha, I kinda want a celebrity friend. So I can travel with them to new places and such. haha, maybe I'll get lucky when I'm older. Well, I'm off to go watch t.v or do something, I don't know. ha, I'll blog later. PEACE:)

P.S- Vannah comes home soon :)

No comments: