Monday, July 20, 2009

Cut Off Jeans, Can You Get With That?


Well, I figured I'd blog about something before I left for a bit. Hmmm, So I've enjoyed July. Its been the best part of my summer :) I have hung out with Jordyn a lot. (which is why its been awesome) I really haven't done much all summer. I just relax and chill, do nothing at my house. haha. I'm lazy (: Its the best thing ever though. Cause soon I'm going to have to find a job to pay bills or for school. Next summer is going to be so different. This is my last summer to be a lazy teen. Its crazy. Time flies by so fast. I can almost remember when I just got done with 6th grade and I was nervous/excited to go to jr. high. That was a huge life change. Then when 9th grade was over and I was a little scared to go into high school. Now its almost over. I'm a freakin' senior. Top of the school type thing, isn' it? I remember thinking to be a senior will be so cool. Yeahh, now that I'm a senior, it doesn't seem so cool :/ I want to go back to when I was wishing I was a senior lol. Have you ever noticed that people who come up with the most popular things are like normal people? haha, I don't know what I'm trying to get at with that sentence but like someone made blog spot.. now they are probably somewhat rich and famous. Or twitter, wow. I didn't know so many people had twitter. Its cool but crazy how celebrity's have them. And I don't know if its actually them, (I tend to think it is) but they're just tweeting about their lives. And everyone is so interested. So if you follow a musician or an actor or whatever. They tweet their days. Its cool. Have you ever noticed how many people will follow a celeb but celebs really aren't following as many? hhaa, it makes sense but its funny still. I follow the Jonas Brothers and they have over 200,000 followers but yet they follow 0. haha, you'd think they would follow their band mates at least. haha, some celebs do follow their friends. Its cool. Or what about facebook or myspace? Those are pretty popular, myspace not so much lately but still. I went to this party thing on saturday and this lady from Utah made this purse that you only change the outside. So now she is probably rich.. cause a lot of women think the purses are so cool. Which they are just not my style. I kinda want to invent something that everyone needs, haha. Not a stupid thing that I have to try and make everyone think they need but something they actually need. Or maybe I could write a book... (yeah right) ha, I don't know. I want to be somehow famous? or maybe I don't. I have no idea. I just know that my future holds somethings big. I just don't know how big. But I really do want to be a musicians friend.. like a famous one. So then I can go on tour with them :) haha, or be in a band as like a back up person or something. I'm not sure. I know I just want to do something like it, ha. Yeahhh. So last night our power went funky on us. My room, the kitchen, and downstairs was having issues. so I had to watch my parents t.v. and yeahh. I ended up writing in my journal. I wrote about this summer :) Its been a pretty okay one. I just have memories I want to save cause they seem pretty important to me.. haha, maybe not you but me! I hope you save your memories. Cause when we get old, I don't think we'll remember as much. That'll be a sad day. Thats why I try to write everything down. So I can remember I did have a good life. Maybe it won't be a good book but it'll be great memories to me. haha, so yeah. Its this little book I got from church. I didn't go to girls camp but I got a journal anyway, ha. I took up half the book last night. And I'm not even done writing in it! wow. It'll be a good book. haha, I've had like 4 diaries in my entire life I think.. crazy. 9th grade year was probably the best one. I wrote everything down. haha, now I write like nothing. Dang, I should write more. Hmm, well I"m done blogging, I didn't even really blog. ha, Have a good day :)

& week! cause I will be gone until friday or saturday... :) yay vegas here I come! bahaha.

Peace Out (:

No comments: