Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hold On Tight, Its A Roller Coaster Ride.


duuude, I haven't blogged in the longest time! wow. Or maybe I have and I just forgot? Idk, either way I'm blogging now! :) (this should either make you happy or sad, but if you are sad about it why are you reading my blog?) Well I guess we can explain my summer and get into the hairy details of last night! haha. Thats a lot you might think but think again, I'm so un-cool. (Got that Sean?) I seriously spend my summer sleeping, swimming, and watching T.V. Its kinda boring but nice cause next summer I won't be able to do such things. Anyway, back to this summer.. Its been depressing? I think that word describes it, or lonely. Either way, I spent half the time with Jordyn almost. She is my best friend and I love her. haha, We ususally chill in Tooele and hang out. Vannah is gone for the summer basically so that sucks, glad I have Jordyn. If I didn't I'd be spending summer with my cat, dog, and family. haha, Which isn't bad per say but isn't exactly the summer you want to tell people? So yeah. But last week I went to the zoo and swimming with Jordyn. It was way fun. The zoo is too hot though, dang. The mist spray only helps a bit though. Our pool finally got set up :) I went swimming in it this week and last I believe. Its quite fun for a smaller pool. Uhm, I have July off from drill :) Which is sooo nice! You have no idea. I like drill but I love the breaks where I don't have it too. haha, I might be getting lazier with age.. dang :( not good. So yeah, July has been nice! I'm enjoying it. So I basically went through my entire summer so far. Kinda sad in a way. haha, but last night was AMAZING!! My sister's hubby's brother has a camera company thing, and he let the stadium of fire people use his cameras and such. So for a payment, he got tickets to see stadium of fire. (btw they were field seats.. and front row seats! :D) Well he gave the tickets to my sis and her hubby, and my sis was so cool and thought to get me one! :D haha, Yay. I got so lucky to go.. Ahh, Jonas Brothers were there! :) They were so awesome. haha, I was pretty close too. Not as close as the obsessed girls but somewhat close. I got good pictures, that is for sure! Dang, they are amazing. The girls were going crazy! Geez, When SheDaisy played, mostly everyone sat in their sits and sang along or whatever. But the Jo Bro's, no way. People were screaming and dancing and singing. Right by the stage sticking their hand up hoping that one of the brothers grabs it. haha, it was fun though :) Thank you amazing sister :) OH. Today I went shopping! haha, I got a new swim suit and its ADORABLE! Then I went to Hollisters and got some cute jeans and a shirt and yeah. It was fun. I like shopping. Ha, I love how I'm blogging about my summer in my room. And I forget to write that I cleaned my room super good thursday and friday. I de-junked it you could say. It looks awesome. It might only stay this way for the summer but its all good. I still have to clean out under my bed though :( It'll be scary. I haven't cleaned out under there in the longest time.. uh oh. But besides my bed and inside my closet.. it looks awesome :) haha, I even cleaned out my shoes.. dang. I'm pro! nahh, just bored. ha. So the other day I tried to play Guitar Hero on hard.. I suck! :( I can't even make it through the opener.. dang. Any pro's want to help me? :) haha, I am pretty good at medium its just that stupid fifth button that throws me off. Gahh, Even though I have time, I don't want to waste it playing a video game. haha, might be more useful than T.V, ha. Hmm, I want to learn how to be an amazing tap dancer this summer. I just don't know where to go to do it.. and my shoes are kinda pricey. But I want to do it sooo bad! I don't know. I know what I want just not how to get it and I think I'm scared to go after things I want. Its weird. Hmm, Anyway.. I'm bored of this, off to do something less public.. like watch T.V haha, :D

Goodnight & Goodbye :)

haha, thats a title of a Jo Bro song.. :D

oh and Happy Independence Day... :) I hope you had a great one. I know I did, and I'm glad to be American. Wouldn't have it any other wayyy :)



P.S- I forgot my mom got me a pink chi straightner and its amazing. I love it. My hair is now soft and pretty. But my pink is finally fading :( LOve you moommmmyy :)

No comments: