Monday, October 27, 2008

I Don't Know What This Girl Is After, She's A Natural, Natural Disaster..

I wrote down a list of things to blog about at school today, and now I have misplaced it :/ gosh. That does always seem to happen, haha. Oh well.. so I do know that I wanted to talk about Lilo & Stitch, I am a huge fan of that movie, its really my favorite one of all. Seriously, if I was in a bad mood, that movie would cheer me up fer sur =D I can't believe my bud Jesse is not a fan.. It makes me quite sad haha. I will watch it over, over, over, and over again. I'm such a little kid sometimes, but who isn't?! hmm, so I think school should have a nap time period after lunch, that would be my favorite period of the day. I love naps, and someone once told me that I need to get them while I'm young because when you get older, it gets harder to find time for them. I don't need to be told to take more naps but I like the advice :D its some good advice. I do believe my niece took my paper that had all my things to blog about on it, gosh, kids are sooo cute. haha, so when I get bored in class (which is all the time) I like to doodle, my whole family doodles though, I've noticed. So on the back of my blog list, I doodled a man in seminary a while ago, haha, he is cute kinda ish.. but I was told he was cute! lol, glad my art makes people smile. I love to doodle, its the best, especially writing names is cursive. Except one time in english, Austin totally made fun of my cursive and wrote on my american studies notes that I suck at writing in cursive.. what a meanie. His wasn't any better I must say. Okay, I now have a reminder of my list, haha. I love texting, anyway here is the weirdest thing ever in my opinion: humans grow food, then proceed to eat the food, after a while we have it come out of our body, and then it goes off somewhere to turn back into something we grow to eat again. Is that seriously our cycle? We get cravings to eat certain foods that just satisfy us for only a few hours and then we end up wanting more, then getting rid of it only to want more?? Thats totally weird. Seriously the human body is like amazing, which I want to go to Body Worlds, anyone want to take me?! :D haha. Well I think thats it for the day. Much more to come in the future, expect them every other day, haha I love the computer! :D :D

1 comment:

Walters Pride said...

We all do doodle don't we????? Funny! I like Lilo & Stitch too! But not for the kiddos---she says stupid (I think, atleast in the cartoon on disney channel). And....mom wants to go to body world and so do I. Maybe you can talk her into getting us some tickets and we can all go!!!!! You know how to work her!