Sunday, October 26, 2008

Attention, Attention, May I Have All Your Eyes & Ears To The Front of The Room.

Well, Welcome to my blog! haha, My siblings all have one, and I have wanted one for a while. So I got one =D Aren't you just excited?! haha, now this blog will contain bad grammar at times, shortening of words such as idk, crazy or weird stories, and more. Plus pictures, I love pictures! :) I really love them, the only reason I carry a camera everywhere with me is because when I'm old, I want to look at the pictures and remember how great being a teenager was. Although I'm pretty sure I will remember some parts anyway because most of the older people say that they remember when they were a teen, and how fun it was. Also that they'd go back, haha. Isn't it weird, when you're young, all you wish for is to be older. Then when you're old, all you want is to be young again.. thats totally crazy. Why do we always want the opposite of what we can't have? Like when your day is going so freakin' slow, but you want it to go fast because tomorrow something exciting is going to happen. Then when your day goes by super fast, you really want it to just slow down? Those are the worst times I think. Its just crazy to think about some things within the world. It really is, I even get freaked out or really confused when I think about certain things going on in the world. Well, I guess that shall do for the first entry =D I would stick around though, this will be one interesting journey.. haha.

No comments: