Thursday, October 30, 2008

Had To Run From You I'm In Love With You But The Vibe Is Wrong.

Today has gone better :D haha, but I have made a few
more discoveries about
myself.. like I have a lot of
questions form in my head, it comes from thinking

too much. but I really have a lot of questions, and
I can't ask people because
they'd think I'm crazy, totally.
I like texting cha cha. I haven't really texted cha
cha before,
and now I like it :] total fan. so, ever wanted to have a super
power?
I had to do an essay on 3 super human powers I would
want, and I thought it
was dumb but now thinking about it,
I want the power to read minds. Like, uhm,
jean gray off of
X-Men. I mean it would probably make me more self conscious

of myself in some ways but it'd be totally cool to see who is
thinking about what.
It would also be snooping but oh well,
everyone snoops every so often. I mean
everybody gets
curious about others business and lives. Its kind of natural within

the human race. When you look at someone, and they have a
weird gaze at you or
something, don't you wonder what they're
thinking?! I do. Because I think
interesting thoughts when I just
stare at someone..
Another subject I'd like to talk about is
boys, yep. They suck.. totally. I'm
so confused about them,
I can feel one way about them then they PMS and my
mind
totally changes. Yes I think boys PMS, they have some serious
mood swings.
I'm telling you, its bad. I thought girls were
pretty bad but no, boys are not any
better. So I like this kid,
we'll call him Jack (for my sake). So Jack is being a
freakin'
jerk lately. Gosh, I don't know whats gotten into him.. He
ignores me
when I flat out say hi, and such. I thought we
were pretty good friends but I
guess not if he is acting so
weird.. and he is probably throwing a party this weekend

=( boys suck. They make your heart win over your mind all
the time, even if your
heart knows where its going to end up,
broken. Now onto a bigger topic that will
go down in history
for me, haha, I got my first 4.0 :D I'm so freakin' excited,

seriously this has been a goal of mine forever. I wanted at
least just one in high
school, and now its mine :D PARTTY.
To copy a cartoon character, That's All Folks C= Enjoy Your Day!

No comments: